---Just provide a picture and owns the special gift belonging to you!
Introduction and history
There are two types in leaf carving arts. The modern one is carving without hurting the leaf vein, which appears smooth and elegant. Leaf carving arts has broken the ordinary painting of thousands historical Chinese calligraphy, which has been combine of the modern and traditional technique that producing the artwork combines Asia arts and advanced technology.
The Chinese developed Leaf Carving into the modern day form of art. Older and ancient leaf carvings were carved into a green leaf and had all but the major veins of the leaf removed. The subject of ancient style Leaf Carvings were more simplistic and not as complex in picture structure design as the modern day leaf carvings. Even in modern day China, there are crafts persons and artists who still carve leaves the ancient way in the ancient style.
Leaf carving is a fresh art that takes the leaf as drawing board, and combining the technique of Chinese calligraphy, sculpture, cut and block print to form the unique art.
1. Natural color. The finished leaf carved appears natural color of which was handled by a series of unique processing that get rid of its chlorophyll.
2. Never fades. It was taken the specific technique to make that can be stored for years.
3. Tough and non-fragile. The leaves are soft and flexible to touch.
4. 100% hand carved. It had been given more than 20 processing all handled by hand for each product.
5. Elegant and special. With high contrast, clear black and white, natural vein, it is more than a leaf sample, but an elegant artwork with good visual effect.
6. Unique appearance. Since two leaves are never exactly the same, it cannot be duplicated from anyone.
Size: 18-23 CM in width, 8 1/2 inches wide and 8 3/4 inches high (measured from stem tip to the top leaf tip)
Material: Natural Chinar leaf
Handle Techniques: 100% hand carved for each leaf
Processing: Eliminates mold and brittleness, it is more durable than paper.
Time: 5-7 business days
1. Send us your fond photo, the image must be clear and brightness enough.
2. We will calculate the customs fee and handling time for you.
3. We will send your customs pattern to our craftsman to make it when the payment had confirmed.
4. Send the finished product to the courier company within 24 hours.